Hostgator Review 2016 – There have been a great buzz about HostGator on the internet? People are talking about it mostly in its favor but what about the pros and cons about HostGator in 2016? Nobody talks about it.
What Mostly People say about HostGator?
I’m not going to put any fluff in this HostGator review that majority of people/blogggers does. Like HostGator hosts over 9 million domains and it is known as the world’s most popular web hosting provider. That offers 99.9% up time guarantee, 24/7 support, and 1-click WordPress installation, blah, blah, blah.
But I’ll cover in this review is all about truth why should you choose HostGator and what are the pros and cons about it. That’s all. I hope that make sense.
Why People Choose HostGator?
Many people begin to make decisions after viewing the well-known features of HostGator above but they are missing something that matter?
This HostGator review 2016 will cover each and every part about HostGator like advantages and disadvantages of it and all that matters for a business or an individual.
What are the Pros and Cons of HostGator?
- Hosting packages: HostGator offers many hosting plans that suits to any kind of website project. They offer Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated hosting plans. From these plans many people choose Shared hosting which contains three types Hatchling, Baby and Business plan from which mostly people choose Baby plan for their on going projects/websites.
- Cheap rates: They have got amazing pricing packages. Let’s say if you choose Baby plan then you only need to pay around $4 dollar a month. However, you can also use HostGator coupons in coupon section for some discount. SUPERSALE25OFF coupon code works fine and gives you 25% off on any hosting plan you choose.
- Unlimited: Everything is unlimited in any plan you purchase from hatching to business. Unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth (data transfer), unlimited domains (You can host as many domain as you like).
- Up time: Guarantees 99.9% up time which is 8 downtime hours per year. Yet, I didn’t face any.
- Free transfer service: Let’s say if you decided to move right after reading HostGator review 2016, then it gives you free transfer service which other hosting providers don’t give you.
- 1-click installer: Within a few seconds you can install any script, CMS (like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) in just 1-click installation.
- Customer service: It offers you brilliant customer support services. Let’s suppose if you run into any problem you can get in touch with your hosting provider via online chat, phone call, and ticket system.
- cPanel: cPanel is one of best way to manage websites like managing databases, navigating to another domain direct from file manager folder and cPanel gives you many other features.
- $100 Google Adword credits: HostGator gives you a chance to grab $100 Google AdWords credits anytime.
- 45 days money back guarantee: If you decide to use HostGator and for some reasons you don’t like it you can get your money back within 45 days by availing its 45 days money back guarantee.
- Not responsive support: HostGator have many ways to get in touch with them but they are getting lazy to response. Not good at support.
- Server response time: The server take more than 0.80 seconds to response the request that affect the site performance.
- No free domain: Many hosting providers give free domain whenever a new user signs up with them, but until 2016 HostGator still doesn’t offer free domain. Hostgator will charge $29.95 per year for new domain registration instead or $9.95 or $10 per year.